Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star wars Xbox console

Options
  • 12-04-2012 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

hi all,

Son after the xbox kinect, and current xbox is very old so thought i might get him the new Star Wars limited edition console (which can only be got with a kinect it seems). Seems you can get the kinect with 2 games (new star wars and tiger woods for example) for €160 approx in HMV. new console prices vary with games, but for under €400 could def get the lot including 2-4 new games. The star wars console/kinect is €399! seems a bit pricey... anyone think these will come down in price or is there any danger they will become sold out?

any advice appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

clarsax wrote: »
    hi all,

Son after the xbox kinect, and current xbox is very old so thought i might get him the new Star Wars limited edition console (which can only be got with a kinect it seems). Seems you can get the kinect with 2 games (new star wars and tiger woods for example) for €160 approx in HMV. new console prices vary with games, but for under €400 could def get the lot including 2-4 new games. The star wars console/kinect is €399! seems a bit pricey... anyone think these will come down in price or is there any danger they will become sold out?

any advice appreciated!

I reckon those limited edition Star Wars consoles will definitely get sold out and I doubt they'll ever officially come down in price... but I could always be wrong... it'd be a first though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 clarsax

Thanks for the reply - other half said the same thing. Maybe i should trust him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

clarsax wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply - other half said the same thing. Maybe i should trust him!!

Sounds like you have a keeper ;)

Advertisement