Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hippos Yawn/Wizards Sleeve etc

Options
  • 12-04-2012 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭

This drives me nuts. Why do so many men think that a woman's genitals end up like a "hippos Yawn/Wizards Sleeve/clown's pocket" due to having sex with many men? or even just a lot of sex?*

It makes as much sense as insisting his penis is worn away to a nub through the same activity.

Ergo, the smaller the penis, the more attractive the man as he's been so busy. :rolleyes:

*but it's usually due to sex with many different men - it's the 'slut' double standard insult yet again....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

I don't know, maybe try asking in the Gentleman's Club.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

You mod the Psychology forum?

Lulz

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

It's because they assume ever other man's penis is much much bigger than theirs, I think. That, or zero understanding of biology/physics/anatomy/anything.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

OP, I'm confused as to why you posted this in TLL. I feel it better suited to TGC so perhaps try asking there.

If you'd like me to move the thread, please drop me a PM.

Until then,I am closing this thread.

Maple

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement