Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone with PHP/Moodle experience available ?

Options
  • 12-04-2012 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Hi - A friend of mine is finishing out a project which is largely developed using Moodle for online course scheduling and course materials organisation.
    There are some remaining small issues which he needs someone to go in and triage before the project launches.

He approached me.
    I'm an iOS/iPhone , C/C++/Java developer and I'm busy and it is out of my ken.
    Are there any folks here who know of anyone or could recommend.
    I imagine they could get a nice short term contract on this.
    The location is Connacht but I imagine e-working would be ok if the developer was prepared to come to the West for a few days for the initial work.

I'm not a recruiter . .just a developer who would like to see another developer who is smart and sharp get dug in and get some deserving pay reward and appreciation for helping a project in its final hours of need !

—ifc

Advertisement