Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do i get a valuation of autograph

Options
  • 12-04-2012 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hey,
    Dont know where to go with this so said i may as well start here... I have an autograph of John Lennon & George Harrison. Just wondering how much it could be worth or where i could get it valued?
    Thanks for your help!
    MrsB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭oddman2

Mrsbrady wrote: »
    Hey,
    Dont know where to go with this so said i may as well start here... I have an autograph of John Lennon & George Harrison. Just wondering how much it could be worth or where i could get it valued?
    Thanks for your help!
    MrsB

Send it on to me and I'll have a look at it for you. :pac:

A quick google throws up this for a valuation, and then this website for actually auctioning autographs was the first that came up, they have a form you can fill in online and they'll send you a free valuation. Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Mrsbrady

of course, no problem, maybe you could sell it and send me back the money :):)

thanks a million, will have a look!

Advertisement