Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thinking of a new tatoo

Options
  • 12-04-2012 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of getting this done on my chest

PyBim.jpg

I was thinking of having it done in color or would you recommend i leave it black?

also would you guys recommend anyone in particular in the dublin area to do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Choosing colour or black/grey is a personal choice really, there's no right or wrong answer.

However, I think with the right artist, this piece would be amazing in full colour.
    With regards artist recommendations, I have to give Woyt in Wildcat my #1 vote, with Remis in Skin City & Kris in Wildcat also worth looking at. But other people will recommend other artists.

Your best bet is to look at every artist's portfolio and get a feel for their work - some you'll love, some you may not warm to at all. Again, it's your choice.

On a side note, if you do choose Woyt, please drop me a PM as I'd like it if you could mention who referred you to him :)

Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

Choosing colour or black/grey is a personal choice really, there's no right or wrong answer.

However, I think with the right artist, this piece would be amazing in full colour.

On a side note, if you do choose Woyt, please drop me a PM as I'd like it if you could mention who referred you to him :)

Best of luck!

cheers for that. I was thinking just like you said its a personal choice re colour right now i'm thinking that a mix of green/yellow on the feathers would look pretty good. I guess picking the right artist and having a good chat to them about it is the way to go (unlike my first one when i just walked in off the street). a friend actually drew the picture so that makes this one more personal than some random dreamcatcher

I'll PM you if i decide to go ahead with this and obviously post up pics of the finished work :D

EDIT just looking at some of Woyt's work there now, very nice

Advertisement