Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Examples of Guerrilla movements

Options
  • 12-04-2012 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am currently thinking of writing about Guerrilla Activity in Ireland and Dublin. both from a marketing point of view : i.e. the kinds of guerrilla acitivity that owuld be interesting to a marketeer and someone doing a viral campaign. eg. Parkor or urban street art.

I am also interested in organisations that engage in interesting Geurrilla activity that are Socially Entrepreneurial and are doing it for the benefit of their community as a whole e,g, guerrilla gardening.

Am generally curious about Activity in Dublin and events related to this.

so I am sending this out wanting to knwo what you guys out there have seen or would like to advertise if involved in one.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you want do research then ask in the media and research forum. If you intend to ask in a specific forum ask the mods of there first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ElishBulGodley

thanks!

Advertisement