Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Print 70 colour pages in city.

Options
  • 12-04-2012 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm looking to print my thesis out somewhere in the city. I have been quoted 50c per page for colour printing. I have approximately 60 - 80 pages to print.

Anybody know what the going rate for printing is?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

It used to cost 20c for a coloured page when i was in college, which wasn't too long ago!! Do you know anyone who could log you onto one of the computers in a college they attend?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭techguy

Well, I just calculated that black and white printing in my college is 6c i.e. one printing unit. I must checkout how many units it costs to print in colour.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

35c for colour from http://www.thesisireland.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Piliger

Reeds on Nassau Street was always the cheapest when I was printing this kind of stuff two years ago. Check them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

buy a cheap colour printer for €30 in argos and print it yourself

• Advertisement
Advertisement