Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

litter on country road sides

Options
  • 12-04-2012 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

just need some where to vent because i'm just after driving along some of the back roads between kinsale and carrigaline and they're fecking destroyed with people throwing black bags full of rubbish on the road :mad::mad:

its such a common sight to see on the back roads especially and it just drives me mad! i know that its nearly impossible to catch the culprits because the are intelligent enough to not dump anything with their address on it.

anyway rant over!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭podgemonster

It is still worth reporting it to the county council litter warden.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

i do pdgemonster, but they must be over run with the amount thats around the place now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Next time pick a few up and "dispose" of them yourself, but don't go through any expense to dispose of them. Horse them into a bin beside an apartment or something.

The more of these bags there are the more tempting it is for other people to add to the pile

Advertisement