Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Covered by USA Graduate Visa

Options
  • 12-04-2012 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

Does anyone know where I could find out more specific information on what types of work are covered under the USA graduate visa?

I am asking because I have a degree and masters in psychology and would like to work in the US next year but I'm not sure what types of work I could do under the graduate visa.

Some areas of psychology such as therapy are not covered, but I would like to find out what areas are actually covered.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 HelenMe

Hello PsychGraduate,

I know this thread is really old, however I'm also a Psychology Graduate and I want to get to the US (New York) for the year in a related line of work. Due to all the restrictions in the Psychology area, I'm just wondering if you managed to get work, and paid work in the end?

I don't want to work in a clinical field, I am more organisational and HR focused.

Thanks,
    Helen

Advertisement