Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for a mechanic/body-shop in the South East to repair a rusty front sill...?

Options
  • 12-04-2012 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I'm looking for a mechanic/body-shop in the South East to repair a rusty front sill on a vintage car. It's not possible for me to obtain a replacement panel, so the rust will need cutting out and repairing that way.

Nobody around seems interested at all, help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 SilverBullet

Not quite the south east but Dublin so not too far, my brother is getting his DS bodywork done with this crowd:

http://www.cardockclassics.com/blog.html

We saw work they had done before and it was all excellent, incredible attention to detail. Hope this helps.

Ed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭swarlb

Try this place

www.classiccarcentre.ie

as south east as you can get !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭kev1.3s

swarlb wrote: »
    Try this place

www.classiccarcentre.ie

as south east as you can get !
    I have my fulvia out there at the minute and he's an absolute perfectionist. If it's not going to be done right it wont be done sort of guy, I couldn't recommend him enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Stewie_Griffin

kev1.3s wrote: »
    I have my fulvia out there at the minute and he's an absolute perfectionist. If it's not going to be done right it wont be done sort of guy, I couldn't recommend him enough.

Is he ...dare I ask ... pricey? :o

kev1.3s wrote: »

Is he ...dare I ask ... pricey? :o
    Not the cheapest to be fair but I had the car with someone " cheaper " before and I consider Alex to be good value now.

• Advertisement

Whats the car by the way?

Advertisement