Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2012 year of the jubilee?

• 12-04-2012 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭

im just wondering, did anyone else get this in their e-mail or does anyone have any insight into it or what it's all about:

Dear Anonymous,

The purpose of this message is to inform you about the Revolution:

OCCUPY HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT IN LONDON ON NOVEMBER 5, 2012.
    OCCUPY CONGRESS IN WASHINGTON D.C. ON NOVEMBER 11, 2012.

STOP WAR.
    CANCEL ALL DEBT.
    REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH.

Please, watch the "Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect" movie to find out why, how, and to have sound arguments to persuade others. The movie can be easily found with a search engine.

Please, print the flyers at 2012jubilee.info and distribute them.

Please, spread this message and the movie to everyone you know.

-Anonymous

i went to 2012jubilee.info and it has a flyer that talks about cancelling world debt in the year of the jubilee or something and i originally thought that having given my e-mail address to that occupy group a while back it had something to do with them, but when i googled it, its some kind of religious thing. im lost anyway!

anyone? any insight?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

None of it will happen and barely anyone will show up. I'm not being pessimistic but their demands are ludicrous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

Dear Anonymous,

[signed] Anonmous

:confused: I think my head just exploded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

:mad:what about the whales, save the whales ffs :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I'll believe them if they cancel mine first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

joshrogan wrote: »
    None of it will happen and barely anyone will show up. I'm not being pessimistic but their demands are ludicrous.

well thats exactly why i thought it was more occupy nonsense, but the religious element then to it kinda threw me and i got lost, so i said maybe someone in after hours could explain it to me in words i could understand, i couldnt see it lasting too long in the economics or religion forums!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

If everyone's wearing Guy Fawkes masks I might be interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭cloptrop

Someone should watch the video and summarize it for us.

cloptrop wrote: »
    Someone should watch the video and summarize it for us.

i didnt notice that! lol, meh, i didnt bother watching the kony video im hardly going to bother watching this one, ah feck it, might as well, not doing a whole lot else, but if it goes on longer than a minute, feck that, my attention span tunes out! :pac:

EDIT: holy crap, i just googled "Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect"-

"part one of SIX", and the first is over 15 minutes long! feck that! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Your clearly a member of Anonymous as that's who the email was addressed to. I've already reported you to the CIA.

xsiborg wrote: »
    i didnt notice that! lol, meh, i didnt bother watching the kony video im hardly going to bother watching this one, ah feck it, might as well, not doing a whole lot else, but if it goes on longer than a minute, feck that, my attention span tunes out! :pac:

Im afraid to watch them incase they brainwash me into being a smug fart inhaling treehugger just like the other people that spend their days making me feel sad for the horrors in the world but never offering a solution. Why do I need to know ? If I leave the couch today itll be to go the off licence Im not going to hug trees .

• Advertisement

Im afraid to watch them incase they brainwash me into being a smug fart inhaling treehugger just like the other people that spend their days making me feel sad for the horrors in the world but never offering a solution. Why do I need to know ? If I leave the couch today itll be to go the off licence Im not going to hug trees .

pick me up a couple of cans of scrumpy or lynden village while you're down there, theres a good chap, lol, or is that the tree huggers tipple of choice these days? :D

yeah so im three minutes into the first youtube video now and im only after copping with the mask and what not that it does seem to be that "Anonymous" crowd.

im more confused than ever now! :(

hmm, the video is kinda like a few clips of movies and like that bit from the matrix where whatshisname is saying to keanu reeves about "the world thats been pulled over his eyes". the narrator is fair boring though, needs more matrix clips i say! :D

They should have said they had matrix clips in the email , its always a good crowd puller .
    I hope they are paying to use the clips though . Free loading hippies.

They should have said they had matrix clips in the email , its always a good crowd puller .
    I hope they are paying to use the clips though . Free loading hippies.

at least the video reminded me of a film i meant to go see with clive owen in it called "the international", i couldnt remember the name of it, but it looked like a good thriller movie!

im still only 8:10 into the first clip, no way i can watch a whole load of these! im watching it and im still struggling to figure out what the whole thing is supposed to be about! ok i get that its about banking and world debt, but where does the religious slant come into it? didnt think anonymous did the whole religion thing! :confused:

Maybe they found god . They probably got suckered into watching a religeous documentary . Gang of documentary following sheep is all they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

ahh, 13 minutes in it does the religious connection, somehow hitler is descended from a guy called ashkenaz, who was japheths son, whose father was moses, and something about jews and semites and a family called rothschilds.

still as confused as ever, but that could be to do with even though it's peaked my curiosity, im really not a whole lot interested... :rolleyes:

shem, ham, and japheth... sounds like the three stooges- mo, shem, and larry! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭senorwipesalot

Every year is the year of the jubblies.

fap,fap.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

IM0 wrote: »
    :mad:what about the whales, save the whales ffs :mad:

nuke the whales or wales

Advertisement