Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs v Chelsea F.A Cup Semi Final

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Gallas again, donkey

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭bogtreader

Modric has been poor

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Be greedy Defoe, shoot on sight.

AAAAh gawdd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

all over
    does Modric ever turn up in the big games?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭bradolf pittler

i dunno why but i dont feel as sick as usually do,i think im getting used to seeing us choke in the big games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Cuducini ...well done 'arry....now fcuk off to engerland

engerland might not take him now

For god sake imploding now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

indiewindy wrote: »
    all over

This is the issue. Is it 2-3 goals this year and a lot of average performances ?

Don't think we will see any 40 million bids this summer

The crumbling of our season goes on , all our players off form , mgr uncertainty , falling apart in the league

Drogba put in a mans performance today against our team of little boys

• Registered Users Posts: 9,744 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Delighted Chelsea got that 4th - we have been well and truely beaten so at leats now Harry cant blame the Mata goal.

Over the line or not we have been handed a beating by a superior team.

No surprise we lost, we have been playing with 8-9 players 'cos 2-3 just haven't turned up this evening.

• Advertisement

need a manager who is a winner and a 20 goal a season striker, pension off Ledley, take the big money for Modric if its available.
    Another season of failure:mad:

Ah Jaysus, well Chelski were much the better team on the day. The season is going down rapidly, Modric did fúck all.

i dunno why but i dont feel as sick as usually do,i think im getting used to seeing us choke in the big games

Yeah, agree.

One way of looking it is that we can only save the season by finishing 4th.

Yeah, agree.

do you think they can really raise their game for the 5 wins they need. I dont think they have the bottle or interest to do it

Yeah, agree.

Can't see us even winning any of the remaining matches, never mind 4th.

Yeah, agree.

Can you honestly see us finishing 4th now? I can't see it happening

Rumour is talks that Harry will be approached this week. At least that wud remove some uncertainty

Gallas got a shoulder there and just stopped dead looking for a free , embarrassing stuff

Yeah, agree.

theres no way we will finish 4th now,the life and the will to win has been sucked out of the team because of the uncertainty surrounding redknapp and england,i cant see us winning a game from now till the end of the season tbh

Adebayor is not worth 100'000

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

indiewindy wrote: »
    all over
    I think he made one tackle near the end of the game,shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Another false dawn for Spurs.

• Advertisement

mickman wrote: »
    Can you honestly see us finishing 4th now? I can't see it happening

Rumour is talks that Harry will be approached this week. At least that wud remove some uncertainty

Gallas got a shoulder there and just stopped dead looking for a free , embarrassing stuff

honestly - no, I dont see it happening.
    But been in the FA Cup final would have been the excuse/distraction the players and HR needed when we finish outside the top 4.

Our only hope now is the chelsea are pre-ocupied with the FA Cup and CL and somehow newcastle drop more points then us.

tippspur wrote: »
    Another false dawn for Spurs.

sad but true.

5:1 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Glebee

2 new centre halves please mr levy. These two are for the knackers yard.

I am not going to sit through Roy Keane after this rout

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭galwayjohn89

Delighted Chelsea got that 4th - we have been well and truely beaten so at leats now Harry cant blame the Mata goal.

Over the line or not we have been handed a beating by a superior team.

No surprise we lost, we have been playing with 8-9 players 'cos 2-3 just haven't turned up this evening.

I am Harrys biggest hater, never liked him at all, especially at Spurs. However, I do think we were very unlucky today. The second goal put Spurs in the mind set that it wasn't going to be our day. We got back in it but after 3-1 it fell apart. If the second goal wasn't given and it was 1-1 we wouldn't of made the sub which destroyed us.

I do blame Redknapp for being an idiot especially with the England joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Time for Levy to stand up, cash in on Modric before his value drops anymore, give Arry to England( id take benitez at this stage) fill central defence, buy a striker or two and get back on track.

This game was pure nostalgia as forgot what it was like to be a Spurs fan from a few seasons ago. A disappointing trip down memory lane!!

and thats the end of redknapp,england can have him,tacticaly inept and his reputation as a great man manager in tatters.months of speculation has cost us dear this season and more than likely set us back at least 3 years,time to rebuild again,we have the players...we just need a stronger manager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

i am not too disappointed with our overall performance if im honest.

first goal i think gallas should have tried win it in the air. he didnt n it was a screamer by drogba. once he got the ball down gallas didnt do a whole lot wrong.
    the second goal well you know yourselves there.
    third goal. that man again gallas poor touch to let matat play through.
    fourth goal and game over.gallas fails to tackle drogba and then takes him down for the free and then cudicini was poor from the free.
    fifth goal well it was just too much space in the middle n mata again with a cracking ball

main points for me regarding spurs was startin cudicini(who made some very good saves) and gallas. he was appaling if my opinion. id rather have seen nelson there but hindsight is a wonderful thing. if i never see gallas in a spurs jersey again id be happy. biggest game in a long time and he was really found wanting.

As they show the goals again , every one of them was down to poor defending

Roy reckons we won't see gallas in a spurs shirt again , here's hoping

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

frag420 wrote: »
    Time for Levy to stand up, cash in on Modric before his value drops anymore, give Arry to England( id take benitez at this stage) fill central defence, buy a striker or two and get back on track.

This game was pure nostalgia as forgot what it was like to be a Spurs fan from a few seasons ago. A disappointing trip down memory lane!!

no ****ing way

Advertisement