Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phd synergy milk or water?

• 12-04-2012 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Just started taking this supplement and was looking for advice as whats best to take with water or milk...
    my weight is 11st and 5ft 11
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

If you want the extra calories then milk.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭NiallFH

I took it for a while and so have a few friends, we all used water. I used water out of personal choice, don't like it with milk.

If your trying to gain weight, milk will be better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Milk is also an option post workout, for the extra simple carbs in it.

I only drink 1% or fat free milk, so that's what I'm referring to when I say milk.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

Just wondering how you found this supplement?

Thinking of taking it to see if it helps with results. I have been training since March and in that time I have wanted to drop body fat while building lean muscle. I have now dropped about 16 pounds of body fat but still feel I can drop more and have definitely changed my body shape and toned up. Train 1hr 3 times a week currently but plan to start football again this week and also train more when I join another gym (which is when I am thinking of starting taking synergy).

Can you let me know how you got on with it? I have read reviews online and all seem pretty positive about it.

Advertisement