Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada: E-mailing forms to visa section after payment for IEC visa

Options
  • 12-04-2012 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

just a quick query, when sending off the validated form to the visa section for the IEC visa for canada what should i put in the subject line of the email. i know that my WTN is the name of the attached form. thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭hellothere1

Danii86 wrote: »
    just a quick query, when sending off the validated form to the visa section for the IEC visa for canada what should i put in the subject line of the email. i know that my WTN is the name of the attached form. thanks in advance

I put the WTN as the subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Elena Martin

Hi I was just wondering if you had any problems emailing the form? Each time I do the email just bounces back. Im using the email they sent to me -
    iec-london-application@international.gc.ca

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Adam We

Got the payment request earlier, and now having the same problem as you when sending the IMM1295

You're not alone anyway

Ah cheers! Its so frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Adam We

hey Elena

when i was trying to send that email last night, after getting the notice saying it bounced back, I then also tried sending the email to the crowd who sent me the notice requesting payment.

Shockingly enough, they actually replied to me this morning, saying this:

"Good Morning:

Please keep trying to send the IMM1295. With the volume of applications being sent each day, it is possible their mailbox may have reached capacity overnight. It will be cleared out this morning so your IMM1295 should go through at some point.
    Kind Regards

The IEC Team
    UK/Ireland"

Can't send my own until after work, but **** it, at least it might be ok this evening

• Advertisement

Ah nice one, thanks Adam.

Yeh I tried twice again this morning and it was the same story, ill try again this agfternoon and hopefully it works. I was starting to doubt if I had the right email address. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Hi,

I haven't vented any frustration at the IEC once this year, I personally have't had any problems. However, last night and so far all morning today (although it is only 6:34AM here in Canada) my girlfriend was hysterical that she wouldn't get her Visa. She's been conditionally accepted, already sent the transfer and now she's constantly getting a bounceback message when trying to send the PDF. I seriously hope they clear out the mailbox in the next few hours (Assuming they open at 9AM) or there is going to be another round of chaos.

All the best to all the first-timers out there, too.

Any questions about the IEC application or whatever hit me up (I've been accepted). I've already been here (Toronto) almost a year and just got my second one accepted.

It's back up.
    -----Original Message to LDN (IMM IEC/EIC)/Message d'origine à LDN (IMM
    IEC/EIC) -----
    Your e-mail has been received. This mailbox is to be used exclusively for
    the submission of Applications for Work Permits under the International
    Experience Canada program. Inquiries about the program are to be directed
    to: [EMAIL="ldn.iec@international.gc.ca"]ldn.iec@international.gc.ca[/EMAIL]
    =======
    Votre courriel a été reçu. Cette boîte de courriel est utilisée
    exclusivement pour la soumission de demande de permis de travail dans le
    cadre du programme Expérience Internationale Canada. Les questions sur le
    programme doivent être dirigées à l'adresse:
    [EMAIL="ldn.eic@international.gc.ca"]ldn.eic@international.gc.ca[/EMAIL]

• Registered Users Posts: 4 steff198

Hi all!

I sent my IMM 1295 forms this evening and got the above the email above... does that mean it's in their inbox IRL_sinister?

The mail address i sent it to was IEC-London-Application@international.gc.ca and put in all the caps and put it in exactly the same way as in the letter?

I paid my fee today... anybody knows how long i wait for a receipt of payment and when i should start to check this up if there's any problems?

Thanks!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Roadie595

hey

i just got my acceptance today and still yet to pay... i have a question on the IMM1295 form...

you know they ask you to print a 2nd page for the previous work section..

but on the acceptance letter they say dont respond with "support docs" should i leave the 2nd page off or whats the story with it?

first time doing this

thanks

• Advertisement

steff198 wrote: »
    Hi all!

I sent my IMM 1295 forms this evening and got the above the email above... does that mean it's in their inbox IRL_sinister?

The mail address i sent it to was IEC-London-Application@international.gc.ca and put in all the caps and put it in exactly the same way as in the letter?

I paid my fee today... anybody knows how long i wait for a receipt of payment and when i should start to check this up if there's any problems?

Thanks!!!

Yes. If you got the confirmation e-mail it means they have received the e-mail and it is in their inbox.

As long as you matched up the WTN # on the application form and you're bank transfer you're good to go. You're pretty much accepted at this stage as long as you did that.
    Roadie595 wrote: »
    hey

i just got my acceptance today and still yet to pay... i have a question on the IMM1295 form...

you know they ask you to print a 2nd page for the previous work section..

but on the acceptance letter they say dont respond with "support docs" should i leave the 2nd page off or whats the story with it?

first time doing this

thanks

I believe you're trying to say you added on "extra" page onto your application that wasn't part of the original online PDF? If you can add it to your PDF, do it. IF NOT don't bother. Just add in your latest 3 work experiences. It won't make a difference at all.

If you're asking whether or not you fill out the second page of the IMM1295 form, then YES you absolutely do. You fill out the ENTIRE document.

Please make sure it's validated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Roadie595

yeah well i have the original document, fully filled out with the last 3 experiences... but when i sent it out i just sent in a 2nd page aswell with more expeiences as it said for the last 10 years etc etc...

but if i can get away with not sending the 2nd page with just work exp .. (because i lost it)
    then cool

Thanks so much! :)

I has read about bank clerks putting in the dashes in WTN number so i said it to the bank clerk today and she said that she had to put the dashes in. I went to AIB Grafton Street as this is where The Canadian Embassy's account is and she said it went through! Fingers crossed! :)

Delighted to hear that all's going great in Toronto! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭beano345

excuse me for being a bit ignorant whats this wtn number?

Hi!

It's the tracking (reference) number that The embassy give to you when they are processing your application :) They ask you to use it in all correspondance with them.... e.g. bank payments etc.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭NoelAPM

beano345 wrote: »
    excuse me for being a bit ignorant whats this wtn number?

Every application they receive gets a number! As far as the IEC Program are conserned it's your new name!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 minnieq

Just made payment today and never added the WTN as referance, i used our names instead.. !!!:eek: IS that me out?? Or could i explain it in email??

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭snoopmadra

really stupid question here but................

when emailing off the IMM1295 do you leave the signature at the bottom blank?

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭NoelAPM

snoopmadra wrote: »
    really stupid question here but................

when emailing off the IMM1295 do you leave the signature at the bottom blank?

Yes and yes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fireblade123

hi was wondering how to do the electronic signing on the mycic acound do you have to pay and download software ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Tonto86

I'm a bit confused now. Why are ye emailing your forms. Is it only IM1295? Do we not upload to mycic

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

Tonto86 wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused now. Why are ye emailing your forms. Is it only IM1295? Do we not upload to mycic

its an old thread from the previous years iec.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Tonto86

gary27 wrote: »

its an old thread from the previous years iec.

Ah feck, morning stupidity!

Advertisement