Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thesis printing & binding

Options
  • 12-04-2012 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭

Hey everyone in here,

Where would you guys recommend for the printing and binding of my thesis. It's still work in progress but I will be looking at approx 50+ pages? I would have a student-card; only ever use the card for access in to the library so may as well use it for something else, if it helps having it?!

What's the going rate does anyone know with and without a student card?

Cheers in advance :)
    kerry4sam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

hard or soft binding?
    are there colour pages?
    how many copies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭rcdk1

back when I was in college most people used Hubert Book Binding
    http://www.hubertbookbinding.com/theses.htm
    Price list at bottom of page.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

deRanged wrote: »
    hard or soft binding?
    are there colour pages?
    how many copies?

2copies with colour pages approx 10-15?; hard binding would be my preference.

Cheers :)

rcdk1 wrote: »
    back when I was in college most people used Hubert Book Binding
    http://www.hubertbookbinding.com/theses.htm
    Price list at bottom of page.

Cheers for the linky, will check them out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I used those guys for my MSc last year. Quite pleasant to deal with, and I liked their work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

student center in ucc(if you're not a student they won't check/care) is 4 cent per black/white page and 30 cent per colour page printing. 2 euro soft binding, 3 euro for a large bind depending on size

^^^

I just had to bump my thread here so say a sincere Thank You to the above people for your advice in this thread. I went with Hubertbookbinding and they were fantastic: lovely to deal with; professional & prompt. Delighted with the end result I must say, so Thanks again guys, I appreciate it :)

Advertisement