Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found iPhone 4

Options
  • 12-04-2012 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hey guys my boyfriend found a iphone4 with a pink cover outside tesco ardkeen this eve around 6.30. Handed it into the security guard if anyone looking for it :)

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Fair play to him, so many people these days would pocket it.

Kudos to him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I'd say the security guard is delighted too!

Free I Phone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Marry him! He's a keeper! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

kryogen wrote: »
    I'd say the security guard is delighted too!

Free I Phone :)

Yeah I must be a cynic because I wouldn't trust that the security guard would get it back to it's rightful owner. I'd bring it away with me and try to track them down which would be fairly handy with a phone.

Fair play for handing it in though, all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Same way, I dropped my 3GS when i was training up in cork few weeks ago and a guy found it and answered it when i rang, he left in where im training and i got it back the next day. Nice to see some honesty these days

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Hope no one goes in now and just pretends they lost a phone and gives the description of the case, maybe you should remove that information?(haha sorry I just don't trust people)

Hopefully the original owner has it back by now! I would lose my life if I lost my phone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

michellie wrote: »
    Hope no one goes in now and just pretends they lost a phone and gives the description of the case, maybe you should remove that information?(haha sorry I just don't trust people)

my thoughts exactly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 smileychick

Thought that too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Great minds think alike ... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 poiuytsam

my girlfriend left her ipad in a cab , could not remember whcich cab she got etc... 4 hours later i get a call from a cab guy to say he found my name and number in her diary , needless to say got ipad back safe and sound and he got €50 for being helpful

• Advertisement
Advertisement