Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new naas market

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 libanireland

Any updates on this market. Don't see much activity on Dandelion website or their fb page. Anyone been recently? Might pop up tomorrow to check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Was in there this morning - nice to see it becoming more populated with vendors.

Bought some bread (granary loaf) from the new bread stall there, and am currently enjoying quite the cracking sandwich. So while not much there was of interest to me personally, that alone might bring me back.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 aptmilpalmeras

Had lovely lamb kofta for lunch there today. Creperie getting ready to open and work taking place on other units. It's a great idea and I hope it gets well supported. Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Dandelion-Market-Place/153956928061029

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭SQ2

I'm guessing the place isn't working out that well, 9 empty units there last Sunday, then only a couple of the ones occupied were actually open!

Pity really, good idea I would have thought...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Sunday I'd imagine isn't prime time. Seems to have some footfall during the week though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 irishamrock

rob86 wrote: »
    Hey im involved in running the market if anyone is interested or wants any info please get in touch.

Hi, are there some stall still available and if so how much and when is it taking place
    Many thanks
    Regards
    Irishamrock

• Registered Users Posts: 24 impala67

naas could do with a bit more verity when it comes to shopping

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭whowantstwoknow

See this has been rebranded as Red Cottage Retail. Not sure if anything has changed as I dont have much chance to pop in for a look.

W.

Advertisement