Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Digiweb DSL users having trouble accessing the MyTraffic page?

• 12-04-2012 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

I've been unable to load the page for weeks now (connection times out every time). Anyone else having this problem?

Traffic Page: http://mytraffic.digiweb.ie/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,156 ✭✭✭nilhg

fine here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭ipodrocker

hi how do you find the performance of the DSL, im looking to switch to Digiweb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

i have no access, tried yesterday and today.

I only found out about it yesterday, sods law, as soon as i want to use it its down.

I have emailed support.
    (although the day they sent me the link it wasnt working, something which you would have thought they pick up on.)

I've been unable to load the page for weeks now (connection times out every time). Anyone else having this problem?

Traffic Page: http://mytraffic.digiweb.ie/

Just out of interest are you using the Thomson Router or a 3rd Party one (Netgear, Belkin) Etc?

The info page on MyTraffic mentions something about it using the Thomson Mac address to count the megabytes, im using a custom router so the MAC address is not what they expect it to be, ie the Mac address of the Thomson router they have sent out. So Im wondering if this may be the issue

• Site Banned Posts: 104 ✭✭Readyhed

I have this problem regularly. It goes down for a week or two. I contanct support who say they cannot find any problem. It then comes back a few days later is fine for a couple of weeks and then it goes again.

It's been off for about two weeks now.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=77233813

• Advertisement

i use a netgear router, with the mac snooped from the legit one they sent out. Still havent access though.
    I did get a call from support, *unnoficial* like, the jist was that they wont cap/dont care about bandwidth usage, only extreme cases (500+GB/month etc)

So they basicly said dont worry about having to check the mytraffic, and thus they didnt fix it for me.

Im not going to worry about my bw usage now just download as i please and wait till i get a warning or something.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

platinums wrote: »
    Just out of interest are you using the Thomson Router or a 3rd Party one (Netgear, Belkin) Etc?

The info page on MyTraffic mentions something about it using the Thomson Mac address to count the megabytes, im using a custom router so the MAC address is not what they expect it to be, ie the Mac address of the Thomson router they have sent out. So Im wondering if this may be the issue
    For DSL the traffic is calculated against your PPPoE username - not the MAC of the router.

Their Metro servies relies on the MAC of the cable modem for Traffic purposes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

This hasn't worked for me in months. I take it they don't care about it any more?

Did you report the issue or are you just waiting for them to trawl through thousands of accounts to see which one may or may not have access to MyTraffic?

Email them with your account number and they'll check it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

But I don't even get to the login prompt - it just times out trying to connect to the server, so I assumed it is something wrong with the site in general. Does it work for you?

• Advertisement

Yea its fine for me. There'd be more of an uproar in here too if it was down for all.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Shyboy

Has anyone else had DSL connection problems with Digiweb of late? Mine was fine until about a month ago and now keep on getting "server not found" errors every 10 mins or so. It is so annoying. Support have got me to replace the filter and I have even tried 2 other routers but still getting the same problems:(

The DSL connection light on the router stays on so it is not the DSL itself but something else??

Advertisement