Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool Jersey

Options
  • 12-04-2012 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi

I'm looking to get a liverpool jersey with personalised name and number on the back. Is there anywhere in or near Cork who will do this. Also will they do it there and then.

Thanks

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

ryanmj wrote: »
    Hi

I'm looking to get a liverpool jersey with personalised name and number on the back. Is there anywhere in or near Cork who will do this. Also will they do it there and then.
    I
    Thanks

M

At this stage in the season stocks would be quite low in most places - new jersey design will be unveiled in a few weeks. Stock may depend on whether it's for an adult or a kid.

I know Cummins stock Liverpool jerseys in general - they are usually the first to get them but I don't know if they personalise but presume they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Hi

Thanks

M

As far as I know,,there is a guy on tramore road that does them.

He's in the same ind est as O'Brien car sales...He's in at the back somewhere.

I think he's still there,but I'm open to correction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

I have been slated before so I tred carefully !!! :D Welch Sports and Mahers both in Maylor St do personalised printing. ( Poor Kenny hope he holds on ! )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

with personalised name and number on the back.

Be careful what you print on the back of it. People with their own name on the jersey get mocked.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Be careful what you print on the back of it. People with their own name on the jersey get mocked.....

even the paid players wearing Liverpool jerseys get mocked at the moment;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Save yourself some embarrassment

Buy a Man Utd jersey instead.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,904 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

darokane wrote: »
    Save yourself some embarrassment

Buy a Man Utd jersey instead.

He's not looking for bog roll fella;)

Advertisement