Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sign language.

Options
  • 12-04-2012 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭

Sorry if there's a forum specifically for this, couldn't find one.

I've been wanting to learn sign language for a while now, but have no idea where to start. I'm in Limerick. Is there anywhere I can go for lessons? What would be the best type of sign language to learn?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Paulina_C

There are many courses and centres for learning Sign Language in Limerick. I think it is useful if you learn ISL (Irish Sign Language) for signing here in Ireland or International Sign Language :) You can google it and you will find several places and courses. Or you can contact info@irishdeaf.com asking if there is anywhere in Limerick they recommend.

Also, you can buy DVDs and learn it yourself as well. Please see http://www.irishdeaf.com <-- This is the main and reliable one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Thanks very much! Just found that there's a place around the corner that may do classes :):) .

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Paulina_C

Your welcome! Glad to hear that! :D

Advertisement