Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband services Limerick city/non line rental

• 12-04-2012 10:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭

Hey there
    Looking for options for home broadband for someone.
    They don't want to pay eircom line rental...are there many services like ripwave around that are any good??
    Don't want a USB key one either.
    Cheers
    Marty.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 419 ✭✭Pandiani

Marty, if they can get upc broadband it won't be beaten.

If anyone in the Castletroy area has any suggestions on this topic I'd appreciate it too, will be moving there soon and can't seem to get upc there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Cheers
    Yeah I have UPC myself, but they are fine with free to air channels so that's not a practical option either.
    Cheers
    Marty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 419 ✭✭Pandiani

martyc5674 wrote: »
    Cheers
    Yeah I have UPC myself, but they are fine with free to air channels so that's not a practical option either.
    Cheers
    Marty.

You can get broadband on its own from upc, don't have to get the tv package with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Pandiani wrote: »
    martyc5674 wrote: »
    Cheers
    Cheers
    Marty.

You can get broadband on its own from upc, don't have to get the tv package with it.

Cheers..wasn't aware of that!!
    I'll check it out so for them, prob their best bet so.
    Marty

Advertisement