Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

back injury in work!!

• 12-04-2012 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

hi guys not sure if this is in the right forum so please move if needs be,so heres my problem. Dec 14th fell in work hard on my back went to south doc got no help went to physio twice and she saw money signs and reccomended posture classes because work was paying,they didnt help me either still in pain,then on Feb 22nd fell in work again broke my elbow(where i work is a leisure pool wit no saftey mats)so 6 weeks off work which they paid half my wages half was social injury benifit, had one of my friends who is a sports therapist do 2 sessions on my back which he says he can feel a tear and alot of scar tissue and wants a second opinion... back to work now 2 weeks and still my back really hurts...should i go to another pysio and tell work they need to pay or just go and pay myself...i dont want to push my luck in work even though its thier fault i fell.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement