Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 17 Results!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Shane.C

It was a similar situation for me in the last years franchise, i was playing against either danger dave or dave the rave can't remember. It was play offs and i was absolutely thrashed due to giving the ball away numerous times through interceptions. It left the opponent with great field position and i was hammered 54 - 14 or something similar, there was questions raised at why was the score ran up and the person accused of doing so replied with the fact they kept getting the ball in great field position and continued to run and it worked, i tried stopping the run but in the end i couldn't and got beaten badly. There was no punishment given as far as i known and i accepted it, if i could not stop the run i must improve that part of my game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Shane when you run it, you dont have to gain yards if your winning by a massive margin. Run 2 yards dive ... hold your run and get tackled, run out of bounds, kick field goals or punt.

Even if your running the ball it doesn't mean you keep scoring touchdowns.

Just because he's not running up the score doesn't mean he has to deliberately play badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

matthew8 wrote: »
    Shane when you run it, you dont have to gain yards if your winning by a massive margin. Run 2 yards dive ... hold your run and get tackled, run out of bounds, kick field goals or punt.

Even if your running the ball it doesn't mean you keep scoring touchdowns.

Just because he's not running up the score doesn't mean he has to deliberately play badly.
    1.43 left he continued to try and run it in instead of kneeling it out.
    nuff said.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Kassandra Most Aftershave

madalig12 wrote: »
    1.43 left he continued to try and run it in instead of kneeling it out.
    nuff said.

then run blitz and stop his run

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Just to let you know. Next season, me and Santry are going to be dishing out a lot more bans and getting a lot tougher. There has been too much stuff happening this year and too many complaints. People need to abide by the rules. Before this season, we did not have one issue to deal with really and we tried to let the league run itself.

If there is 1.49 left and you are up by more than 3 scores. Kneel the ball!! Simple as.

• Advertisement
Advertisement