Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crazy Scenarios

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭dyawannagoonme

"For ten million euros, would you give up all sexual acts you can think of, for life?"
    ok ok if you allow masturbation and ONLY masturbation... would you do it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭ru437z9t8fidq2

"For ten million euros, would you give up all sexual acts you can think of, for life?"
    ok ok if you allow masturbation and ONLY masturbation... would you do it?

No like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭d.anthony

Would you name your first born son Adolf Hitler for £100,000?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Would you spend 5 years in isolation (no contact with anyone) on an island for 10 million euros.

Any thoughts? (besides that I have way too much time on my hands)
    I'll do this one, only for the rest omy life, and for 5 million :D

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭kingsenny

Ok, so if you're guaranteed not to die and no serious long term injuries (e.g. paralysis)...

for one hour with a person who was allowed to do anything to you...

name your price?

kingsenny wrote: »
    Ok, so if you're guaranteed not to die and no serious long term injuries (e.g. paralysis)...

for one hour with a person who was allowed to do anything to you...

name your price?

it would be a high price but hard to refuse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭patneve2

Would you tattoo a swastika on your forehead for 2 million euro?? (no laser treatment allowed and you are not allowed to grow a fringe...you have it for life)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭dyawannagoonme

patneve2 wrote: »
    Would you tattoo a swastika on your forehead for 2 million euro?? (no laser treatment allowed and you are not allowed to grow a fringe...you have it for life)

2 million is a bit little i think... considering the hatred you'd get

Never be able to hear music for the rest of your life for 5million euros?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

You get a million euro to take a year off the end of your life. For every extra year you take off, the amount of money doubles...

Would you spend 5 years in isolation (no contact with anyone) on an island for 10 million euros.

I'd do these, 5 years off my life and id do the isolation at the end, gimme the 26M now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

What kind of drug user would you be locked up with for a month. You must stay clean and sober but they would be provided with a steady supply of their drug of choice for the duration.
    Alcohol, cocaine, cannabis, LSD, heroin, uppers, downers, speed etc.
    Believe it or not I'd pick a heroin addict.

the stoner every day of the week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Since I was about 12 years old I've been managing to keep myself up all night thinking of ridiculous situations and decisions that I'll never have to make. One that I used to ask other people a lot was the following:

You get a million euro to take a year off the end of your life. For every extra year you take off, the amount of money doubles...

I've thought of others jokingly as well...
    (Wait for it)... Would you shoot an elephant in the face in front of its children for 5000 euros?

Each tooth you get pulled without anesthetic using a pliers gets you 20000 euros, and there is no limit to how many you can do.

Tbh one of the most crazy scenarios I've heard for a while OP is that Chinese Food is good for homosexual needs

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=78183224&postcount=1

:pac:

kfallon wrote: »
    Since I was about 12 years old I've been managing to keep myself up all night thinking of ridiculous situations and decisions that I'll never have to make. One that I used to ask other people a lot was the following:
    (Wait for it)... Would you shoot an elephant in the face in front of its children for 5000 euros? Each tooth you get pulled without anesthetic using a pliers gets you 20000 euros, and there is no limit to how many you can do. Would you spend 5 years in isolation (no contact with anyone) on an island for 10 million euros.
    Tbh one of the most crazy scenarios I've heard for a while OP is that Chinese Food is good for homosexual needs
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=78183224&postcount=1
    :pac:

Haha thats what happens when you dont log out of boards.ie ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Haha thats what happens when you dont log out of boards.ie ...

Yeahhhhhh suuuuuuuure........

:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Big Knox wrote: »
    Would you let an Elephant ejaculate in your mouth for the price of the safari?

"Why do anything, when you can just play Lotto?"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Show me the money, I can live without Jedward and co.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Show me the money, I can live without Jedward and co.

you'd sooner have the money for kompany?!!

.. how can a young man go without Lipstick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

I have to mention Delio Rossi's antics last night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

1 million to use Internet Explorer forever

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Aussie Sean

(Wait for it)... Would you shoot an elephant in the face in front of its children for 5000 euros?

Each tooth you get pulled without anesthetic using a pliers gets you 20000 euros, and there is no limit to how many you can do.

So,you haven't discovered masturbation then yet have you?

Linoge wrote: »

haha yes.. no browser is worth 1 million euro to use

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭BornToKill

Would you have protected sex with a person with AIDS for €20,000?

Dude, you're being seriously overcharged. I wouldn't pay more than €20 for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

Linoge wrote: »

wut :confused:
    sold. easy.

Advertisement