Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clane Garden Shed for Sale

Options
  • 13-04-2012 12:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

I don't know if I am doing this right but I was on this site earlier and Paddy147 gave me very good advice in moving a Clane garden shed I have now decided to if I can sell the shed and build a concrete one I paid € 2600 for it new and it's spotless and I know I will never get this amount back it is a great shed with lot's of room but all I'am asking if your interested I will help you take it down so you then know how to put it up again I am not looking for anything near what I paid I just need to cover what it will cost me to put in a concrete foundation walls and the roof I hope someone will be interested I have some friends that have Trucks I might be able to get it delivered within reason Thanks for all the help as I am only getting into Gardening.:D

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,683 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Please use adverts.ie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement