If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3D TV

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭asgaard

Which one of LG, Panasonic and Philips models are Skype compability? Only LED telly (42-47") with 3D passive technology. The best would 2011-2012 models.

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭meolwan

Hi Meolwan,

Thanks for getting in touch. :)

RIP Sony. :(

Check out this LG. It's a full HD, 42" 400hz LED screen. This uses passive 3D so glasses are a good bit cheaper. You do get 7 included in the box so might not even need anymore. :)

http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/lg/42lw540u/lg-42lw540

We're offering the 47" version of the above for just £699.95.

From the new 2012 LG range we've got this wee beaut. It's the new LG 42LM620T. Full HD, 400hz, passive 3D, Smart LED. This will give you access to web apps and also a web browser:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/42lm620t/lg-42lm620t

Let me know if these tickle your fancy. Still waiting on some new models from Samsung and Panasonic. :)

Chris

Hi Chris sorry I did not get back to you sooner but just had 1 of those lost weekends LOL.
    I am interested in the 47 " 540 and of course the the LM620T what the best boardies deal on these also do you have them on display in your belfast shop.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Meolwan.

Thanks for the reply.

We currently have the 47" on display but the new 620 has not landed as yet.

They are available from our UK warehouse so I could ship one directly from there.

The total including delivery of the 2 would be £1549.

Let me know if you would like to go ahead as the 47" is getting quite tight on stock.

Many thanks

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭meolwan

meolwan wrote: »
    Hi Chris sorry I did not get back to you sooner but just had 1 of those lost weekends LOL.
    I am interested in the 47 " 540 and of course the the LM620T what the best boardies deal on these also do you have them on display in your belfast shop.

Cheers

Thanks for the shock Dave when I said " I was interested in both the 47" 540 & the LM620T" I meant buying one or the other not the 2 together as it is The Lady Wife is not talking to me over the sony not working ( how is everything my fault when it comes to things not working ) If I got both of these TV's it would be cold shoulder for the rest of the year lol.
    So what is the best price if I wanted the 540 or the 620.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi meolwan.

The 47LW540 is priced at £699.95
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/lg/47lw540u/lg-47lw540

The 47LM620T I think is coming in at ££799.95 but I'll just need to double check with Dave as to were he got the price as I dont see it on our website as if yet.

As soon as I confirm with him I'll post straight back :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Got the TV on Monday, i'm delighted with it! picture quality is fantastic and the football in 3D is sooooo good.

Cheers guys!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Bomble,

Great to hear you're loving it. Really is a great TV.

If there is anything else we can help you with just let me know.

Have a great weekend.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.