Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has Summer Already Been Cancelled?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭planetX

Yesterday was absolutely beautiful in Galway :D
    Got the grass cut, out in a t-shirt, had to wait till evening to walk the dog because it was too hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭bb1234567

planetX wrote: »
    Yesterday was absolutely beautiful in Galway :D
    Got the grass cut, out in a t-shirt, had to wait till evening to walk the dog because it was too hot.

Go away:mad: Stop bragging,were freezing here in dublin:P

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

bb1234567 wrote: »
    Go away:mad: Stop bragging,were freezing here in dublin:P

I found it alternated between t-shirt weather and running for cover from the next heavy shower. Freezing it certainly wasn't though :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Baby75

not a bad day in Carlow 18 and sun and some clouds but still lovely :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Tabnabs wrote: »
    I found it alternated between t-shirt weather and running for cover from the next heavy shower. Freezing it certainly wasn't though :confused:

I found it cold anyway, ye it was hot when the sun came out but it only ever lasted a couple minutes. then when it rained or cloud came out i found it to be really cold..i dunno maybe its just because im wearing shorts,tshirt and flip flops..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,907 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

tomorrow looks like it could be a decent day before we return to cold, wet crap again from Wednesday evening/Thursday onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,088 ✭✭✭pauldry

great day in sligo

fair from afternoon 18c

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

muggy today

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭Elmer Blooker

currently 22c at Casement and 21c at Dub airport.
    I checked the UK latest obs expecting maybe 28c in SE England but everywhere there is below 20c. Unusual for us to be warmer than there when we are under the influence of the same airmass. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,655 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

The heat is insane, no let up even with the wind, great night to start back at football.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the heat in bunclody today was intense, was much the same in kilkenny. very humid

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Gluteus maximus

'twould be a great country if we roofed it.

Actually, there's a thought - the building industry rescued, the tourist trade redeemed, staycations by the bucket load, and the farmers denied the opportunity to whinge.

Enda, make it so, our glorious leader.

Advertisement