Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare Ticket

Options
  • 13-04-2012 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Might have a spare ticket for the game, anyone going over with no ticket ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Might have a spare ticket for the game, anyone going over with no ticket ?

Me.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭donspur

i have 1 spare ticket for fulham if someone is looking for one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 pjoc

looking for 2 tickets for fulham game , Can meet up at ground day of the match

looking for tickets for fulham game can any one help ? Flights booked can meet in London

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

pjoc wrote: »
    looking for tickets for fulham game can any one help ? Flights booked can meet in London

I'd imagine you will struggle at this late stage mate..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Hearvee

Hatch99 wrote: »
    I'd imagine you will struggle at this late stage mate..

Was just looking at the ticket site (checking for a spare for Blackburn, of which there are loads available), and there are 14 West Stand tix for the Fulham game available, and a few more on the ticketexchange.

Hearvee wrote: »
    Was just looking at the ticket site (checking for a spare for Blackburn, of which there are loads available), and there are 14 West Stand tix for the Fulham game available, and a few more on the ticketexchange.

Happy Days, all sorted so..

When I go on Ticket exchange , it tells me I cannot buy not a member , First game 1969 70p to get in . Can you get 4 tickets on the exchange I pay you Please 3 teenagers going with me !

pjoc wrote: »
    When I go on Ticket exchange , it tells me I cannot buy not a member , First game 1969 70p to get in . Can you get 4 tickets on the exchange I pay you Please 3 teenagers going with me !

Mate ,if you want me to try it for you, PM me your number, I'll ring you and I'll have a shot

Advertisement