Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Worst thing the happen to you on Friday the 13th

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭Zaffy

There was no bacon in the fridge...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,575 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I turned 13 on Friday the 13th and nothing happened as far as I know

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

unkymo wrote: »
    Car accident when i was 15

A woman having a driving lesson pulled out infront of us abruptly on a busy road
    We ploughed straight into her and the car on my side was crushed up
    My neck was slashed to just my chest from the seatbelt and my who torse was completely bruised
    One of my knees was swollen aswell!

Ive been a bit freaked out by it since!

I was in a car accident today and I don't even drive. I was getting a taxi home and turning into my estate another car drove into the passenger side. I had my belt on thankfully but still got a fair old whack for my troubles!

Funny thing is that i decided a few weeks ago to learn how to drive but this has turned me right off it. I'm going back to driving on my Playstation, its a lot safer!
    A taxi home!!

You are aware of this wee thing called a recession that's going on aren't you!?

Most indulgent of you

Advertisement