Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groupon problem

Options
  • 13-04-2012 12:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi there

I bought a Groupon voucher for an ipad accessory which needed to be ordered online from a company in the UK. When I tried to place the order, the item that i've bought (a case for an ipad) doesn't appear anywhere on the company's website and there's no info whatsoever about it being out of stock or anything (when you click on ipad accessories, it brings up a blank page). Does anyone know anything about whether I can get my money back from Groupon (or how to go about it)?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I'm not trying to be smart but have you tried contacting Groupon and asking them about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 quitecontrary

I've emailed two different addresses for Groupon customer care but haven't had any response so far. I've also emailed the company that's supposed to be supplying the cases but they haven't responded either. Just wondering if anyone else has had this kind of experience before and if they got their money back.

Advertisement