Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scribes

• 13-04-2012 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

Does anybody here know about how these work? I'm getting one but I've heard so many different things and I'm just freaking out about it now! Any help please :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You speak and they write what you say.

You can ask them to cross things out and re-write it, but you have to say the words.
    They cannot help you or correct you.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Is it true I can write until my hand gets tired? (I'm in a cast but will be off two weeks beforehand so may be able to do some!)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,234 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Yes you can. The scribe will write a note on the pieces they write. The main thing is that your injury will not put you at a disadvantage.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

Ok thanks, really nervous about getting one!

Advertisement