Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TM 115 New Holland

• 13-04-2012 12:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

hi, looking at buying a tm 115 and wondered whats the main difference between the tm ..ts and tl Has anyone had any problems or know of any faults to look for in the tm? or is it a good tractor to buy..thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

have a 00 tm125, great tractor, pulls a 170 keenan feeder and a 2600 gallon slurry tanker- had to get a new clutch after 11 hours but that was the factories fault not the tractors:mad: have it since new... couldnt fault it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭lab man

not too sure but the engine max power is about 115 on a tl but the tm 125 engine is the same engine as a 155 oly wound up a bit in the factory now i could be wrong but i think thats it btw i've a 125tm and there good too but parts are expensive for new hollands

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

a tm125 is turboed whereas a tm 115 wont have been turboed first day unless an aftermarket one was fitted. they are very rare and demand a bit more money than the likes of a tm 125 due to this. if its turboed it would probably be at least 130hp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭hedgecutting eddie

kiwi08 wrote: »
    hi, looking at buying a tm 115 and wondered whats the main difference between the tm ..ts and tl Has anyone had any problems or know of any faults to look for in the tm? or is it a good tractor to buy..thanks

heard from few guys there very easy on diesel hard to find one tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 kiwi08

thanks for all the info guys..we off tomorrow to have a look..its a tm115 4K hrs no turbo super steer fully auto..sounds in great nick and 48K NZD so price is right too.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,938 ✭✭✭C0N0R

kiwi08 wrote: »
    thanks for all the info guys..we off tomorrow to have a look..its a tm115 4K hrs no turbo super steer fully auto..sounds in great nick and 48K NZD so price is right too.:)

Where a outs in nz are you mate?

In Northland conor..top of the North Island..Bay of Islands :)

Good man, how's life up there? Down in the plains of Canterbury myself, flat as a pancake

life's pretty good thanks connor..just a bit hillier and warmer than where u are..lol u cropping down there? or dairy? seems a fair bit of both there now.

Bought the TM 115 btw..really nice tractor ..just got to get used to the steering on the road..great in the paddock but sensitive on road...turning circle is fantastic

• Advertisement

Best of luck with the new bus. I'm dairying, what about yourself? Aye heard its a bit hilly up there alright, still haven't made if up myself!

Advertisement