Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Practicals

• 13-04-2012 12:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭

Hi all!:D
    Ok, fellow boardsies that are studying music, I need your advice! For the practicals I'm doing Music Technology and four pieces on guitar. Now I have four pieces picked and in my opinion they're all fairly diverse ranging from trad to pop to folk, but I would love some advice! I do music outside school and didn't have a lesson this week as my music teacher is away. Because of this I didn't get to perform my pieces for her :/
    My pieces are as follows:
    The Parting Glass-The High Kings (their arrangement anyways)
    Cannonball- Damien Rice
    Heartbeats- Jose Gonzalez
    my last one is between Small Bump- Ed Sheeran and Little Lion Man- Ryan Sheridan's arrangement

Any thoughts or advice would be great! Also feel free to post whatever your doing here :D
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

If you have been practicing them pieces and know them fairly well and are confident with it you should be fine! :) Wouldn't advise changing anything at this stage either.

Advertisement