Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Background for a tribal piece

• 13-04-2012 1:00pm

I have a line of tribal animals going around one of my ankles. They range from 1-5 inches in height and I was thinking of getting some sort of border done around them; basically a frame filled in with some tribal detail surrounding but
    not interfering with the figures. I was wondering if there were any tattoo artists in Dublin that I should look up for the job?
    I'm also not sure which would look better: a piece that just surrounds the animals, or an entire calf piece?

Comments

No one has any input? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 METS 1B

No one has any input? :confused:

Attach a photo!

It's hard enough to envisage a background when we have to envisage the foreground and middle ground too :P

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭samk1

Ive been to Sean in zulu for alota of my tribal work.
    http://zulutattoodublin.com/home
    He should be able too help you out . Ive seen him incoperate different things into tribal (maori,polonisyan) work before, and would highly recomend the shop as a whole !

Advertisement