Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not getting our Eircom bills

Options
  • 13-04-2012 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi Eircom,

We moved house on January 31st 2012, we paid the bill for the old address earlier in January before we moved.

We were due our next bill at the new property in March, when nothing arrived, we phoned Eircom on March 20th to ask if a bill had been sent out, they said it had, we told them we hadn't received it and we asked where they had sent it, they told us it was sent to our previous address.

We informed the agent that we were no longer at that address, asked them to check and update our address details and requested a bill be sent to our new address.

Waited until March 27th, nothing arrived, so we phoned Eircom again, they said they would send a re-print and said they had definitely changed the address to the new one.

Waited until Apr 4th, still no bill, phoned again, spoke to an helpful agent who said rather than an automated bill, he would get one sent out manually that day.

It's now April 13th, 9 days since the last phone call, the agent today said the bill is definitely being sent to the new address, and she'll send out another bill manually, although, the agent said the account address was our old address, but that they had our new address listed.

I don't like having outstanding bills, I like to pay as soon as possible after getting them. I would be happy to pay online using my Visa card, but I can't use the Eircom site to do that, as it tells me our account number does not exist when I try and register on the Eircom site.

We're receiving all other mail that we are expecting, and have even sent 2 test letters to our address, received both, and received other mail from the UK, so it's not a postal problem as to why we aren't getting the bills.

Feel free to PM me for our phone and account number if needed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Bandon wrote: »
    Hi Eircom,

We moved house on January 31st 2012, we paid the bill for the old address earlier in January before we moved.

We were due our next bill at the new property in March, when nothing arrived, we phoned Eircom on March 20th to ask if a bill had been sent out, they said it had, we told them we hadn't received it and we asked where they had sent it, they told us it was sent to our previous address.

We informed the agent that we were no longer at that address, asked them to check and update our address details and requested a bill be sent to our new address.

Waited until March 27th, nothing arrived, so we phoned Eircom again, they said they would send a re-print and said they had definitely changed the address to the new one.

Waited until Apr 4th, still no bill, phoned again, spoke to an helpful agent who said rather than an automated bill, he would get one sent out manually that day.

It's now April 13th, 9 days since the last phone call, the agent today said the bill is definitely being sent to the new address, and she'll send out another bill manually, although, the agent said the account address was our old address, but that they had our new address listed.

I don't like having outstanding bills, I like to pay as soon as possible after getting them. I would be happy to pay online using my Visa card, but I can't use the Eircom site to do that, as it tells me our account number does not exist when I try and register on the Eircom site.

We're receiving all other mail that we are expecting, and have even sent 2 test letters to our address, received both, and received other mail from the UK, so it's not a postal problem as to why we aren't getting the bills.

Feel free to PM me for our phone and account number if needed.

Hi Bandon,

Can you send me a private message with your eircom account number and name on the account and I can verify the address the bills have been issued to.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Bandon

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply, PM sent with requested information.

Cheers,

Kevin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply, PM sent with requested information.

Cheers,

Kevin.

Hi Kevin,

I got the details thanks. I will check it out and get back you tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks, Mark

Hi Mark,
    I got the details thanks. I will check it out and get back you tomorrow at the latest.

Any update on this, not received a PM yet. Just to keep you updated, no bill has arrived as yet.

Cheers,

Kevin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Hi Mark,

Any update on this, not received a PM yet. Just to keep you updated, no bill has arrived as yet.

Cheers,

Kevin.

Hi Kevin,

Thanks and apologies for the delay replying. Mark is out of the office today, though should be back tomorrow. I will ask him to look into this and get back to you.

All the best,
    Ant

• Advertisement

Hi Eircom,

This was the last PM I received from Eircom Mark on April 20th regarding the bills we aren't receiving:

Hi Kevin,

It is possible for the agents to print out the bills manuallyand send them via post. As you outlined that was already done and you have not received them as yet.

I decided to get them re-issued by another method to insure you receive it.

Thanks, Mark

I was expecting the bill to arrive after 7 days or so, as mentioned by Mark in another PM, nothing has arrived. I sent Mark the PM below on May 1st, he hasn't replied yet, I don't know if he's around or not, hence posting my PM here for other staff:

Bandon wrote:

Hi Mark,

Your last PM of April 20th said:
    I decided to get them re-issued by another method to insure you receive it.

Again, nothing has been received yet and it's now May 1st, we will also be due our next Eircom bill this month, what is going on?

Post here is working fine, we received our electric bill on Friday, all other expected mail is arriving, we have sent test letters to ourselves and had relatives send us test letters, all of which have been received, the only mail not reaching our new address is Eircom bills, why not?

I'm not sure what you did when you "re-issued by another method", but it plainly didn't work!

Is it so difficult to print our bill off, manually put it in an envelope and hand write our NEW address on it and put it in the post?

Regards,

Kevin.

I would like a bill, please, asap, this needs sorting out as I don't like having bills outstanding, and the next bill will be due this month, no doubt you'll send that to our previous address as well, and then I'll be back on here asking where the bill is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭eircom: Ant

Hi Eircom,

This was the last PM I received from Eircom Mark on April 20th regarding the bills we aren't receiving:

I was expecting the bill to arrive after 7 days or so, as mentioned by Mark in another PM, nothing has arrived. I sent Mark the PM below on May 1st, he hasn't replied yet, I don't know if he's around or not, hence posting my PM here for other staff:

I would like a bill, please, asap, this needs sorting out as I don't like having bills outstanding, and the next bill will be due this month, no doubt you'll send that to our previous address as well, and then I'll be back on here asking where the bill is.

Thanks Bandon,

If you PM your eircom Account number I will send arrange to have your bill sent out again.

Best wishes,
    Ant

Advertisement