Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

badminton forum in Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭g0g

Best of luck with it and hope it takes off for you now there isn't (that I can find anyway!) one on the Leinster or Badminton Ireland websites. That said, there's not a whole lot of badminton activity in this forum here, but hopefully you find interested players.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭tipper1

Hope it goes well.
    I'll be very interested in seeing what happens.

There was one a few years ago on the BI website but unfortunately it was taken down. This was a pity as it was a great means of getting info and I remember actually finding a coach on it at the time.

The activity has been relatively poor an "boards" but if word spreads around the game about your forum it should gain some interest. This has happened with other sports, one I know of is pitch & putt, which started here in the golf forum and now has about 800 members on it's own highly active forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 maxowono

hey,

I am playing badminton last 2 years but recently I try pickleball paddle which is very nice game so now I want to buy best pickleball paddle in 2023

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,899 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Diadem paddles are here: www.theracquethere.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Johnfernandez211

after tennis love to Play Pickleball Love this game man, perfect workout for me, learnt alot form this pickleball cabin website

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Johnfernandez211

pickleball ; follow rules strategies and dominate in the court

Advertisement