Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book Depository 10% discount until 14th May 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

Nice one. Got Hubert's hair raising adventure for €5 delivered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 sepaktakraw

My first book arrived from them today, don't understand how they can deliver a book like this for less than €5. I mean if I was to post it to the UK, I expect postage alone would be more than €5.

I also see easons have free delivery for orders over €10, worth comparing them also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tomguo

I can't find anywhere to enter a code, anyone else used it? or is the discount already included in the price displayed on the website (as it displays 'save €4.83' underneath the book price)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

tomguo wrote: »
    I can't find anywhere to enter a code, anyone else used it? or is the discount already included in the price displayed on the website (as it displays 'save €4.83' underneath the book price)

After you've added what you want to your cart, click the "Go to basket/check out" button on the top-right of the page, then you get a page with a "Coupon code" box to paste the code into, with an Apply Coupon button beside it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tomguo

quaalude wrote: »
    After you've added what you want to your cart, click the "Go to basket/check out" button on the top-right of the page, then you get a page with a "Coupon code" box to paste the code into, with an Apply Coupon button beside it.
    Thanks for that, must be going blind as looked at that page many times before and never noticed that box

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 sepaktakraw

I received an email reminder now from the Bookdepository saying that the discount ends on the 14th May just in case anyone forgot about it

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭sce88

Does anyone have a new discount code for the book depository?

Advertisement