Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

poll for learners permit

Options
  • 13-04-2012 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

i dont know how to put new threads in proper forums sorry.. i just put them in newbies...please tell me the properwayand answer the poll please

how long did it take you to get back your first learners permit since sending it away 0 votes

1 week
    0%
    2 weeks
    0%
    3 weeks
    0%
    4 weeks
    0%
    5 weeks
    0%
    6 weeks
    0%
    7 weeks
    0%
    8 weeks
    0%
    2 months +
    0%
    3 months +
    0%
    4 months +
    0%
    6 months +
    0%

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you can start this thread then you can start one in the proper forum too.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

i dont know how to put new threads in proper forums sorry.. i just put them in newbies...please tell me the properwayand answer the poll please

Read this link and scroll down until you find the forum you want to post in.

It's confusing when you are new to boards:) so take your time to read the charters of the forums you visit.

Advertisement