Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filming in Bray

• 13-04-2012 1:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Anyone know what's being filmed this time? I'm pretty sure Byzantium has finished it's filming so it couldn't be that. I saw camera's beside The Gem on the Quinsboro Road, plus alot of caravan's and film crew camped out in the Carlisle Grounds.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,951 ✭✭✭B0jangles

Anyone know what's being filmed this time? I'm pretty sure Byzantium has finished it's filming so it couldn't be that. I saw camera's beside The Gem on the Quinsboro Road, plus alot of caravan's and film crew camped out in the Carlisle Grounds.

It's a Ruth Rendell adaptation - "13 Steps Down", they are filming it in my grandparents old house in Prince of Wales terrace :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,474 ✭✭✭✭Alun

It'd be nice if Ardmore Studios could put a "What's filming now?" section on their website as I often see film crews out and about, and as I live practically next door to the studios, those little red and white direction signs all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭hous

nice to see another piece being filmed locally again

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭R.F.

Anyone know what they have been filing in The Maltings?

Advertisement