Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bakery in Charleville/Mallow/Buttevant

Options
  • 13-04-2012 3:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if someone could help me. I am in charge of organising a birthday cake for a special 90th at the end of this month. I will be travelling down to Buttevant/Charleville from Dublin and I was just wondering does anyone have any recommendations/suggestions on bakeries around those areas. I would buy it in Superquinn along the way, only travelling with a cream based cake probably isn't the best option.

Thanks a million for your help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭sunshiner

Brudairs will do it for you theyre cakes are lovely
    if you google them you will find a contact number.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

Oh brilliant, I just googled them and there's one in Charleville and Mallow!! Thanks a million for your help!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

http://www.cakeartireland.com/

Quite expensive but amazing... they outside Charleville

Brudairs are very good too I could not fault them either

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭chickenlittle

I was at a christening a few weeks ago and they had a fabulous chocolate fudge cake which they'd got from Gourmet to go, who are on the main street in charleville.

Advertisement