Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick question regarding IEC payment

Options
  • 13-04-2012 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hey guys,

I have a couple of quick but important questions regarding sending on the IEC payment. I plan to send this payment from my Nationwide online account, is this acceptable or is physically going into the bank more recommended? Regarding the WTN number which is essentially my personal reference number to identify my application once payment is sent. I have noticed that when I enter this number as it is presented on the IEC documentation, into the reference section of my payment transfer I can only fit the entire number in minus the dashes (xxx-xxx-xxx-xxxx would become xxxxxxxxxxxxx) Is this acceptable to write the number this way? Seems trivial but reading how people are being rejected and other problems happening at the payment stage down to various similar small reasons I want to make sure this is correct.
    Thanks for any help here guys!

Advertisement