Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Investment Mortgage

Options
  • 13-04-2012 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi im considering investing in property. Im 25, have a pretty secure job and have some money saved and have noticed a house at 100K lately thats seems good value. Im also a first time buyer so dont know flip all about mortgages or the market.....just looking for opinions. I would probably try and rent the property as i am working quite close to my parents house and dont feel the need to move out ..yet anyway!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭killers1

Hi im considering investing in property. Im 25, have a pretty secure job and have some money saved and have noticed a house at 100K lately thats seems good value. Im also a first time buyer so dont know flip all about mortgages or the market.....just looking for opinions. I would probably try and rent the property as i am working quite close to my parents house and dont feel the need to move out ..yet anyway!!!

You'll find it near impossible to get mortgage approval for an investment property where you don't currently own your own home.

Advertisement