Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Pizza place that delivers in Sandyford.

Options
  • 13-04-2012 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

I recently moved to Sandyford and need to know the best pizza place. I prefer Italian style stone baked ones to the doey American variety. Any Ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭Alkers

Probably not the best but Apache do any pizza any size for €9.900, that's a serious deal for the large pizzas.
    Milano in Dundrum do take out, not sure of any Italian style that deliver.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 stoneruile

Yeah Milano's is pretty good but i was looking for delivery. It is only down the road though i suppose. Apache are fairly grim and don't get me started on Domino's.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 hotdojumpin

La Dolce Vita in the Sandyford Village, Calzone ftw :D I don't think they deliver though.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 stoneruile

Nice one. I'll check them out. They prob do take aways though. I made my own pizza the other night. It actually worked out quite well. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭mccarte2

Aprile in Stillorgan do brilliant pizzas and deliver as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

letseatin are in the industrial estate and have had a 16" pizza with 2 toppings for €10 for ages now. Delivery is extra though.

http://www.letseatin.ie/pizzas/gimmy-yummy-pizza/

They do a thin base.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,571 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

My housemates and I get Pizza Hut and are pretty loyal to them at this stage. Granted, we do live relatively close to the branch, but the pizzas are good quality and when they say delivery will take 20 mins, it usually arrives in 15 mins and piping hot

Advertisement