Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taking a break

Options
  • 13-04-2012 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I am taking (have been taking a break for a week already if I am honest) a break from WOT.
    Its getting very busy in work for at least a few weeks and to be honest, at the moment the game is almost full of people who shouldn't be allowed to eat solid food on their own, when you end up in a team with them almost all the time it sucks the fun out of the game and I'm stressed enough as it is with work.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Know the feeling m8; hope to see you back soon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

I took a six week break, then i ended up watching great tank battles WW2 (Kursk) on discovery during the week

now I am looked upon with disdain and disgust by my better half, at my found again addiction that has been ongoing for the last six hours :cool:

2k away from is7 though :)

Advertisement