Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iTunes won't open!! Please help!

• 13-04-2012 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Since I downloaded the most recent iTunes update, it will not open at all (Windows 7).
    I've gone through the support on Apple website but I still can't figure it out. I'm not tech savvy at all, can anyone tell me what to do/what to look for/how to fix it?!!

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭conor_ie

I'm running iTunes on a Dell xps laptop with windows 7 and I've not had any problems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

You can do a rollback on itunes versions,i presume you have tried restarting your computer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭TBi

froo wrote: »
    Since I downloaded the most recent iTunes update, it will not open at all (Windows 7).
    I've gone through the support on Apple website but I still can't figure it out. I'm not tech savvy at all, can anyone tell me what to do/what to look for/how to fix it?!!

Go to apple.com/itunes and download the full version and install that. If you are on windows use Internet explorer to download, if on mac then use safari.

Restart the computer after wards and let us know how you get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 stacey25

TBi wrote: »
    Go to apple.com/itunes and download the full version and install that. If you are on windows use Internet explorer to download, if on mac then use safari.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15 froo

TBi wrote: »

I've already tried this but no use.
    Do I need to delete my current itunes??
    Oh, also my IE doesn't work, i don't know what's wrong with it either, i just use Firefox

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭TBi

It's possible you have a virus so. You should get a virus scanner and scan your computer. If possible burn a anti virus CD on another computer and boot your system with it. F-Secure allow you to download a bootable ISO.

Or bring it to your neighborhood computer whizz-kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 froo

i updated Quick Time and about half an hour later iTunes opened..
    i don't know how, i don't know why, but it's working again!!
    Thanks anyway!

Advertisement