Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3?

Options
  • 13-04-2012 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭

Is it out of stock everywhere? I've looked online and it seems like nowhere has it, and I haven't seen it in shops. I didn't think games went out of print any more.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

I saw a good few copies in Xtra-vision in the Ashleaf Centre in Crumlin last week.. can't remember for how much tho

• Registered Users Posts: 29,848 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I just saw it 2nd hand in HMV limerick, didn't see the price tho

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

gizmo wrote: »

Totally forgot about Play. A bit dearer than other places, but at least they have it in stock. Might check out that xtravision first though as its a week delivery from Play.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Amazon too, you didn't look too hard :D

Fun game though.

• Advertisement

Amazon too, you didn't look too hard :D

Fun game though.

I think I forgot about amazon because amazon itself is out of stock, its some third party company that is selling it on the marketplace.
    Think I'll try xtravision first though. Its €30 (cheaper than amazon or play) and I can check and reserve stock online before I go get it (only realised that looking at the website today, 3 xtravisions have it in stock).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I saw it in xtravision in malahide yesterday for 29.99 :)

Got it in xtravision. Only three stores in Dublin have it (they also have the regular edition, second hand, for €35 :pac:).

Thanks for everyones help :).

Advertisement