Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slight 'smudging' close to tattoo?

Options
  • 13-04-2012 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,

just wondering, I got a few tattoos recently in the last 2 weeks. I got some stuff going down my side from just below my arm pit to my waist.

Like 1cm to the left of the tattoo there is a small mark or two, exact same colour as the tattoo itseslf and it doesnt seem to wash off.

It looks like some cotton from my shirt that stuck there after I put the cream on that tat. Thats what I thought it was, but it won't actually come off. I'm just wondering is it possible I took a 'nick' of the needle or is splatter or what the deuce? Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Sounds like he nicked you with the needle just outside the design.

Advertisement