Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chit-Chat & Off-topic randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Lisha wrote: »
    LoL not sure if I've ever being described as a Kanturk person before. In school once you had to go home by bus you were a country culchie and that was that:D
    But Hi All anyway;)

Ha ya poor country culchie! I also went to secondary school in Kanturk but thank god i was only a short walk away from the school. :)

I read your sentence as above :D

Oi...get back in your box! :P So where you from joker?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Oi...get back in your box! :P So where you from joker?

Saying that to the mod of the forum tut tut :P I'm living just outside Mallow

Saying that to the mod of the forum tut tut :P I'm living just outside Mallow

Haha calling another mod a turkey, that just calls for trouble. :P Let me guess Ballyclough...Buttevant?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Haha calling another mod a turkey, that just calls for trouble. :P Let me guess Ballyclough...Buttevant?

Ah hold on now, I did no such thing! :P I read something you wrote yourself wrong!!!! :D

Ehhh, no and no, keep guessing :P :P

Ah hold on now, I did no such thing! :P I read something you wrote yourself wrong!!!! :D

Ehhh, no and no, keep guessing :P :P

Haha you still edited my post damn it! :D Am i would prob be guessing all day and you would still say no. :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

So long as no-one is mentioning that Cork hurling match to-day, I'll keep my whimpering to myself - twas not nice at all, at all.

So yea i hear it was a disaster...any more thoughts? Just kidding! :D

Manach wrote: »
    So long as no-one is mentioning that Cork hurling match to-day, I'll keep my whimpering to myself - twas not nice at all, at all.

Ah ffs, don't mention it!!! Depressing stuff

Haha you still edited my post damn it! :D Am i would prob be guessing all day and you would still say no. :P

If you got close enough I'd admit it alright :D

What radius we talking? Killavullen, Dromahane? LOL

• Advertisement

You got it :D

Dromahane? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Manach wrote: »

:eek: Cork have a hurling team :confused: Well they ain't a patch on our Kerry hurlers surely :p

just outside it!

Ah sure your'e pretty much Mallow then. Yer all trouble makers over there! :P

Topaz in Mallow at 162 :eek: hopefully they'll stay that way as they're the lowest I've seen around! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Crikey I'm glad I was not on Mallow -Cork road lats Sat am. Would hate to be in middle of sulkie race. :eek:

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Topaz in Mallow at 162 :eek: hopefully they'll stay that way as they're the lowest I've seen around! :)

THats good alright but Im driving diesel. ;). 153 the cheapest Ive seen for diesel
    THe cheapest I see around is the amber station at mallow side of Charleville.
    Fuel seems slightly cheaper in last week or so. Be great if it dropped a lot more:D

THats good alright but Im driving diesel. ;). 153 the cheapest Ive seen for diesel

yeah yeah :p
    ...THe cheapest I see around is the amber station at mallow side of Charleville.
    Fuel seems slightly cheaper in last week or so. Be great if it dropped a lot more:D

I only ever use Topaz fuel country-wide! B'great if there was some consistently around though. Topaz in parts of Kerry have been 170 for weeks for PETROL, diesel then 159.9, another positive for Mallow there :)

Crikey I'm glad I was not on Mallow -Cork road lats Sat am. Would hate to be in middle of sulkie race. :eek:

That sulkie-race was shocking alright wasn't it! Thread on it over in AH going strong.

I feel sorry for the people on the Cork-Mallow road last Saturday though that did have to encounter it, certainly not what you could reasonably expect to encounter on a national road. Investigations under-way now and it's good to have some quality video-footage of car registrations and faces of some of those present on that stretch of road last Saturday :)

• Advertisement

yeah yeah :p

I only ever use Topaz fuel country-wide! B'great if there was some consistently around though. Topaz in parts of Kerry have been 170 for weeks for PETROL, diesel then 159.9, another positive for Mallow there :)

pumps.ie is a handy site for fuel costs.
    (I won't say what I'm thinking about Kerry cuteness and money:D:D)

Jeez though 170 thats fairly high:eek:

pumps.ie is a handy site for fuel costs.
    (I won't say what I'm thinking about Kerry cuteness and money:D:D)

Jeez though 170 thats fairly high:eek:

positive in terms of moving for me ;)

I'm heading to Mallow for Topaz cheapness then on my way home friday. :D Its 166 in Clonmel. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

They should bring back the good old 89.9c petrol from 2009

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭stevexo

eth0 wrote: »
    They should bring back the good old 89.9c petrol from 2009

i was up to dublin at the weekend.
    stopped in urlingford both ways for 161.8c petrol.
    SCORE

Where do people recommend for SPA treatments?

That sulkie-race was shocking alright wasn't it! Thread on it over in AH going strong.

I feel sorry for the people on the Cork-Mallow road last Saturday though that did have to encounter it, certainly not what you could reasonably expect to encounter on a national road. Investigations under-way now and it's good to have some quality video-footage of car registrations and faces of some of those present on that stretch of road last Saturday :)

I came down twice on Sunday mornings around 11/11.30 and they were racing down the same stretch of road, and there are a number of other people who have come out to say that this was a regular occurance!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Kdylass

Where do people recommend for SPA treatments?

If you are going to live around Mallow I really would recommend Grove House in Shanballymore

some musings:

- Charleville at lunch-time will ruin your buzz if you're clock-watching

- The house, road-side, on the Buttevent to Mallow road with the purple heather on the wall: I don't know if it was planted intentionally like it is or not, but it looked lovely today as I passed in this muggy, damp, overcast day :)

- To the happy looking Sergeant driving on the quays in Cork City :D :cool:

• Advertisement

Just on the top of petrol, found petrol for 159.9 in the city today!!

Forest rally on in Mallow area today, place was busy enough apparently!

Advertisement