Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chit-Chat & Off-topic randomness

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

What gyms in or around Mallow hold classes, morning and/or evening varied-exercise classes?

Thanks in advance,
    kerry4sam :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Hope you got sorted for a gym kerry4sam

It's a pity the cinema in kanturk closed .
    Was just a matter of time sadly :(

Does anyone know if aldi are definatly coming to Kanturk ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

Lisha wrote: »
    Does anyone know if aldi are definatly coming to Kanturk ?

They are holding out for a better offer from Bantry

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

They are holding out for a better offer from Bantry
    No money left here chief.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

mp22 wrote: »
    No money left here chief.

No visible funds you mean

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

No visible funds you mean
    One should never have visible funds;)

Will just have to wait and see so about aldi in kanturk :)
    Thanks for replies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

Will just have to wait and see so about aldi in kanturk :)
    Thanks for replies

Mallow too far for you?

Mallow too far for you?

Yeah it is a bit far too far for every weeks shopping. I do like the aldi in mallow I must say . If I go to mallow I'd go to dunnes for offers . I like certain brand products .
    Also if kids see aldi they reckon little rascals can't be passed :)
    There is good choice in mallow in general I think it's a good shopping town.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭Sh1tbag OToole

Yeah it is a bit far too far for every weeks shopping. I do like the aldi in mallow I must say . If I go to mallow I'd go to dunnes for offers . I like certain brand products .
    Also if kids see aldi they reckon little rascals can't be passed :)
    There is good choice in mallow in general I think it's a good shopping town.

You could always bring the trailer and stock up good when you're there. Best thing about Aldi in mallow at least is no pay parking. Even Lidl has a guy standing there some days calling back people who park their car and run off past the library. The rest of the town has those private outsourced good for nothing traffic wardens roaming about the place. Pure nuisance they are

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

kerry4sam wrote: »
    What gyms in or around Mallow hold classes, morning and/or evening varied-exercise classes?

Thanks in advance,
    kerry4sam :)
    Started doing crossfit recently in cork and instructor mentioned the other crossfit gyms that are around including mallow.

No idea if their good but im liking crossfit so far. http://www.crossfitmallow.ie/

The weather today is glorious .
    Eating the Ballymaquirke strawberries topped off the end of a great bank holiday weekend.
    :)

Had a lovely day in Doneraile park today . It's s lovely place

Coincidently am Now watching paddy o Gorman at Doneraile point to point on rte +1 . Very enjoyable

http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/bereaved-mother-plans-remorial-in-tribute-to-family-265994.html

Just thought this might interest a few.
    Family walk and run and a cycle are on the agenda.

http://www.twomeyfamilyremorial.com/

Here is the website for the Twomey Family Remorial Weekend .
    Lots of different events to suit all and all proceeds go to various charities.

Advertisement