Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Farting in the car . . . Turning up the radio does nothing

• 13-04-2012 7:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭

Electric windows broken aswell so had to stew in my own juices.
    Couldn't light a fag due to fear of methane explosion.
    I could almost see it.

Regale me with tales when you wallowed in your own filth.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,198 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Once, when I was only a chap, I was asleep, and I remember feeling my head being warm. Woke up to find I'd vomited whilst on my back, and the puke was now surrounding my whole head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Luxury, try doing it in a spacesuit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

my farts smell of roses so its not a problem for me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

My boyfriend used to have a car with lockable electric windows :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

and duct tape and blankets ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭davet82

His name wasnt Larry by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

I've **** the bed after a number of mega sessions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

What is this farting you speak of?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I read looked at the pictures in The Sunday World once.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

I've **** the bed after a number of mega sessions.

Who hasn't in fairness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

OP, why would you want to lower the car windows? You must have a serious problem if you can't stand the smell of your own. Christ, I would bottle mine if at all possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

My dogs farts smell like the arsehole of the devil himself, but I farted beside him the other day and he sat up, looked at me in disgust and walked over the other side of the sitting room. I was pretty proud of that one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭dermiek

Dean09 wrote: »
    My dogs farts smell like the arsehole of the devil himself, but I farted beside him the other day and he sat up, looked at me in disgust and walked over the other side of the sitting room. I was pretty proud of that one.

:D:D:D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I was driving out of the College of Surgeons car park one night with my Friend in the passenger seat... HAD to fart but my window was down so I sneaked it out..

Couple of minutes later we pulled up to the ticket machine and I went to stick my parking ticket in the slot.. only to smack my fist off the glass :o

Turns out, window wasn't down after all, she wasn't impressed :eek: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Amateurs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

I do ones like that all the time now that I'm pregnant.:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

iguana wrote: »

Farting for 2?? :p

Congrats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Farting for 2?? :p

That's my excuse anyway.

I honestly think if they told girls in schools that the side-effects of pregnancy included uncontrollable super sonic farts and an enhanced sense of smell, teen pregnancy rates would plummet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭jonon9

Worst has to be waking up and a mate plays the fart game not nice having a ass cheek next to your nose while been face painted with poo particles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

How can a man be pregnant?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Looks below post...

Thanks from: Fart

Ooookay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

Rabidlamb wrote: »
    Who hasn't in fairness.

eh.. me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

was woken up one night by the putrid smell of boyfriends fart, can still smell it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

That's my excuse anyway.

I honestly think if they told girls in schools that the side-effects of pregnancy included uncontrollable super sonic farts and an enhanced sense of smell, teen pregnancy rates would plummet.

Or rocket.....!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

Mollyd90 wrote: »
    eh.. me

Tempting fate eh . . . wont be long now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

Omg im still lol :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

jonon9 wrote: »
    Worst has to be waking up and a mate plays the fart game not nice having a ass cheek next to your nose while been face painted with poo particles.
    Yeah I HATE that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

one year after oxegen, me and my brother were driving home and were obviousy extremely hung over. the weekends binge drinking infused with terrible terrible food came together to make the stinkiest stank of all stanks. i released it to the world and the brother was not happy. he got sick. i laughed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

So it's true OP: turning up the radio definitely won't mask the stink.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭p to the e

Was on a weekend session away in Poland with some mates. After a hefty night of debauchery we got up to go to a game of paintballing. On the bus on the way I farted and followed through quite roughly and had to run around the paintball zone with ****ty jocks. I was hopping like I had a wooden leg.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭blaze1

After a very very big session on the guiness many moons ago, I farted when i woke up and lifted the duvet for a good whiff and to put her head under and I almost puked everywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

blaze1 wrote: »
    After a very very big session on the guiness many moons ago, I farted when i woke up and lifted the duvet for a good whiff and to put her head under and I almost puked everywhere.

That's called an attempted Dutch Oven

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭treborflynn

sharted in the pub last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Farts are like children you can just about tolerate your own!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

Left work one Friday years ago, driving her car, got a bad rumble in the auld tummy, the type that give the "Warning, May contain nuts", Knew I had to get to a jacks to release the beast, hopping it would only be gas, too far from work to turn back, so got to the nearest shopping centre but as I went to get out of the car, I had to release the vice like grip my ring had taken and low and behold wet lumpy farts came out. Legged it to the jacks and emptied the world. The smell was rank, two lads walked into the jacks all I heard from them "Jasus Deco, what the fcuk is that smell" followed by one of the puking.
    Finished my business, wiped and noticed me jocks were destroyed. Had a light pair of combats on, so had to drive home commando, after leaving my ****ty jocks in the jacks.

Not my finest hour, but I was proud of making the knacker puke from my stink...:D

Advertisement